Why choose an Interior Designer?
An interior designer brings extensive training and a wealth of experience to each and every project by accurately analysing your requirements and producing functional and creative solutions to meet them. Interior designers will provide ideas and solutions to improve the environments where people live, work, relax and socialise. This will then enrich and enhance the area of a user by making it not only visually appealing but practical.
What do Interior Designers do?
The job of an interior designer is to represent a client’s personality, likes and feelings into a room or space. Although sounding difficult, interior designers are trained to understand and respond to the emotional and physical needs and aspirations of the people they design for.
How do you work?
Our interior design team will work closely with you to ensure needs and requirements for each individual client are met. Inviting an interior designer into your home can be a very personal and confronting experience for many. Our design team is aware of this and is patient and accommodating to each particular client for the specific job.
Design and Consultancy
- Review and revise existing building plans
- Offer direction and advice on finishes, fixtures, fittings
- Prepare schedules of finishes
- Provide kitchen and bathroom design expertise
- Make recommendations for renovations
- Provide itemised quotations for trade work
- Schedule trade work and engage tradesmen
- Supervise renovation from start to finish
- Design custom furniture
- Select appropriate furniture, fabrics and window treatments
- Provide quotations for supply and installation of all furnishings
- Order furniture and supervise delivery and installation